Section 1 – How to Create a party
1. At the main menu mouse over and click “Create a Party”
2. Give your party a name and description, then hit “Create party and continue”
3. Choose Party Settings.
Enable group reviews = Enable other members to “Star Rate” your party.
Public Group = Everyone can see & Join.
Private Group = the Party creator must Invite people to join or accept requests to join.
Hidden Group = not listed in search or on the visible pages of the site. Creator must invite only…
Group invatations = choose who can invite people to your party.
4. Add a party image
Push “select your file” then browse on your device to find the picture you want to use.
wait till the image uploads and appears on screen.
5. drag the highlighted box over your image to fit your picture. (some image restrictions apply)
Push “Crop Image” to re-size the picture to fit.
6. Invite friends from your list (you need to make friends first).
7. Push “Finish” to post your party.
Section 2 – Edit your Profile.
1. Above the main menu push the arrow button next to “profile” to reveal a dropdown menu.
2. Push the “Edit profile” button.
Here you can View and Edit your profile, also change your profile photo.
Then highlight one of the 4 profile catagories “Personal”, “Personality”, “Looking for”, “Homelife”.
Use the drop down menus to select the option that best suits you.
Pay particular attention to the “this field can be seen by” option – here you can choose who sees your profile information.
Make sure you save your changes at the bottom of the page and your good to go…
use the + and – signs to view your information.
Section 3 – Account, Privacy and E-mail settings
1. Push the “profile” button above the main menu.
2. Push the “Settings” button
Here you can change your password, change e-mail notification settings, and your profile visibility.
3. Push E-mail then select yes or no to receive E-mail notifications, then save changes at the bottom.
4. Push “profile Visibility” and adjust your settings.
Dont forget to save your changes at the bottom of the screen.
Section 4 – How to add a Recipe.
1. Push the “Recipes” button in the main menu
Under Create New Topic in “Recipes”
Add a Title to your recipe “A”
Add a Description including ingredients and how to cook the recipe. “B”
Attach an image if you have one, by pushing the “Browse button C”
You can also add images into the post by linking directly to them.
Push the “img” button and a pop up will open for you to link directly to the image off site.
Find the image online “right click” and copy image url – then post it in the pop up and push ok.
Section 5 – Messaging and Tagging.
Click messages in the dropdown menu at the top of the page.
this will take you to you inbox – here you can view and compose messages.
Fill out the form and hit send.
Tagging or Public message
Anywhere in the site you can public message or “tag” other members.
in th input field simply use the @ sign before their name.